Name: Darius “Problem Child” Dixon
Birth Date: March 10, 1992
Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia
Current Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Genre: Hip-Hop and R&B
Next Album Release Date: July 25
Studio Album’s Recorded in: Stonewall Records/Amazing Studio
Hobbies: Playing Basketball
Record Label: Impact Entertainment
- How long have you been making music?
For about 7 years
- What motivates you to make your music?
Haters and money
- When did you find out that you wanted to make music?
When I was about 10 or 11 years old. I use to write a lot of books when I was younger and I remember my family members singing and rapping and I was just amazed hearing someone put their emotions on top of a beat and tell their life story.
- You said “I use to write a lot of books”, are you currently doing that?
Yea all the time in my songs. Everybody has their own story about their life that they want to get off of their chest so I just put it all behind a beat and it helps me write songs.
- Do you currently have a girlfriend?
No, not at this time. I’m to hooked on the music or my career rather than a girl at this time in my life.
- What are some of the qualities you look for in a girlfriend?
Smart, nice, cute, a chick that knows how to hold it down when I’m struggling and I prefer red bones, caramels, and very cute dark shinned girls.
- About your music label when was it founded?
July 10, 2009
- So it recently came about, are there any members on the group yet?
No, not right now. I’m currently still looking for members and administration persons for the whole team, so I’m just trying to find good talent.
- When you say talent what do you mean?
I mean I won’t to find a group of individual who are willing to do any and everything they have to do to make it to the top and be with the best of the best. I don’t want members who want to just make music for a hobby or for fun, this is my career and I want to make a living off of doing this.
- When will we see you or hear from you again?
You should see me next in my music video entitled “Come Roll With Me”, but other than that you might find me on being video recorded in the studio making hits.
- Before we go is there a website where we can check you out at?
Of course. www.myspace.com/theproblemchild1
Phone number: 1-256-652-2073